Angela has been a licensed and an award winning Realtor® since 2005. Prior to her success at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Angela was in Senior Management at Fleet Credit Card Services, now known as Bank of America. Her leadership role involved call center operations, policy development, fraud prevention, risk control and vendor relations for one of the leading credit card issuers in the United States. She brings over ten years of extensive management experience working in the banking industry, where her negotiation and analytical skills were a proven asset.
Angela is a lifelong resident of Lower Merion Township. Angela is known for her honesty, integrity and is extremely hard working. Angela is the consummate professional and leaves no ‘stone unturned’ on behalf of her clients!
- Former Vice President, Home & School Association – Belmont Hills Elementary School
- Volunteer in Local Community and Lower Merion School Fundraising Campaigns – Elementary, Middle & High Schools Volunteer
- Contributor, BHHS Fox & Roach Charities
- 1983-1987: Rosemont College
- Selected Accomplishment: Studied abroad and a earned diploma in Italian Studies at Universita’ di Stranieri in Perugia, Italy.
- 1979-1983: Harriton High School